We are doing a little introductory potty training in the Lewis house. I think that we are officially going to give it a shot over Thanksgiving break. Anyway, Carter has recently decided that riding the toilet like a horse is much more fun than sitting in the ordinary fashion! He will kill me for this one day, but here you go. . .
This picture was taken right before breakfast but right after stealing Daddy's watch. Look at that proud little thief!
Blake had his birthday party at McDonald's last weekend and Carter came home with this delightful hat. He puts it on and looks at me with mischief in his eyes and yells "watch out mom" before chasing me wildly through the house! I don't know what it is about this hat, but he does this EVERY time he puts it on!
This is a disgusting picture of my foot. Melody at work told me that I have the ugliest feet that she has ever seen, and that made me feel good on many levels. Thanks, Mel! You will notice that my big toe nail is almost to a normal length after losing the entire thing in April. You might also notice my swollen and grossly discolored pinky toe! I ran into a chair at work and dislocated the thing. It was completely sticking out from my foot at a right angle before I popped it back in. Now the whole side of my foot is bruised and yucky. Why I feel compelled to blog about this, I don't know.
I had to pick up some cake squares at the bakery for a baby shower and I could not resist getting Carter a ginger bread man. He kept telling me "Tet you, mommy (thank you mommy)- cookie man!"
1 comment:
Love the picture of the boys, you sure have some handsome fellows.
I will have to get on medication if you let Carter get on the bike for real.
Post a Comment