I completely meant to take pictures of all of the fun this weekend to share with my blogging friends, and I can honestly tell you that in the midst of the chaos my camera never found its way into my hands. We honestly had a great weekend with the girls. Our cohost, Kaitlin, was such a delight to be around and is so obviously in love with the Father, our girls were hungry for the Word, Carter loved the attention of having that many big sisters around, and there were no serious injuries! The best news of the whole weekend was that one girl accepted Christ. She has been in my Sunday night small group this semester and she approached me on Saturday and wanted to visit and ended up accepting the Lord! It was such a privilege to get to be the one to pray with her, etc. I have never had that opportunity before, and we were both super excited about the whole thing!
I am completely exhausted after three late nights in a row and more physical activity than this old woman is accustomed to. We got a flat tire that needs to be fixed this afternoon and I have an overly stimulated two year old that needs to gradually come down off his sugar high. I am now in the midst of post-weekend laundry and cleaning, and am planning on going to bed at about 7 tonight, but all in all it was a terrific weekend. Thanks for your prayers!
1 comment:
Wow! Such a rewarding and busy weekend for you all! I thank God that there are opportunities and families like yours for those girls AND for the couple that opened up their house to a group of teens 24 years ago where a young girl accepted Christ as her Savior. Thanks for bringing to my mind again the wonderful memories of my first steps with Christ!
God Bless....
Kim (kgo)
Post a Comment