Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bad to the bone.

Our friend, Shane (aka Mai's daddy), is a rock star. He used to play with a band named Hi-Fi Collective and gave us some temporary tattoos a long time ago. We found one in a drawer the other day and Carter thought it was a sticker and really wanted it. I left to run some errands and this is what I came home to:



Pretty darn cute, no?

4 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

LOL--Super cute! I love that Carter kid!

linley said...

That is so hardcore. And cute.

Brooke said...

Carter IS the man! By the way, I love seeing Toonces in the background!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now our whole family has been mentioned on your blog, we ALL feel like rock stars now!! He is just too cute for words. My Mai has good taste. Sum