Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Clarification on the braces.
Several of my blogging friends have been sweet enough to comment that my teeth were straight to start with, so I feel compelled to provide more details. I did have braces when I was a little girl to correct my overbite (you should have seen me before that set of braces) and straighten my teeth. However, the little suckers have shifted all around in my mouth since then and my "bite was off" according to the orthodontist. I originally went in because my teeth were so close together in the back that I could not floss anymore, and I thought it would be simple to correct. I had no idea that I would end up back in braces. However, the ortho is a friend of ours and is giving me the braces as a gift, and a girl would be foolish to say no to free braces. So, there is the whole story. The end result had better be fabulous because I have currently covered the entire inside of my mouth with wax and I can't remember the last time I was able to bite into something to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh..... the day of wax in the mouth. Good Luck. Hey check out the update on the baby's blog. babyboymartin.wordpress.com Enjoy.
I understand. No room to floss is a travesty indeed. Yes, the good old wax! That is a life saver for sure!!!
Post a Comment