Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Undee-wear!

Carter has been requesting "undee-wear" in the afternoons for the last few days and has actually done pretty well with telling me when he needs to potty! I would love to be done with diapers, so this is definitely a step in the right direction. I cannot get over how adorable he is in big boy underwear, but part of me almost feels sad that the last "babyish" thing about my baby is almost gone. Ridiculous, I know! Here he is proudly posing for the camera in his "train undee-wear."


And just for grins, here are a few more recent pictures that made me smile!

Carter all dressed up for church on Sunday:

Carter and Mai riding their "rody" horses with tremendous energy and enthusiasm!

6 comments:

Instantly Mama said...

He is getting SO BIG! And he looks just like you and Mike. No question that boy is a Lewis!

Anonymous said...

What memories the big boy undee-wear brings back. Stepping stone. No diapers brings sweet freedom for Carter and parents. Don't you wish I would go back to being a blurker????
Lori E.

Jenn said...

Ahhh, the Rody! Oh how I miss making "Tarter" laugh by riding that thing! And undee-wear?? Oh my goodness how time is just a flyin' :)

Anonymous said...

Briefs..... really.
The boy needs some boxers.
Get him started on the right path with boxers.

kristen lewis said...

Ben,
I can't wait for May for you to be a daddy! The thing about briefs is that in case we don't make it to the potty, we also don't have poop in the floor. You will learn all of this in time, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the last time I had my picture taken in underware..........