Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Big Estrogen Weekend Ahead
Mike and I are hosting and leading Disciple Now for eleven 8th grade girls this upcoming weekend! I am really excited about it, but a tad bit nervous about having that many estrogen filled teenagers all at the same time! Poor Mike and Carter will be significantly outnumbered with the eleven girls, our college co-host, and me! So, say a little prayer for me as I frantically scrub toilets and wash towels this week in preparation for the hormone filled giggle fest that is sure to occur starting Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck!!!!!
Do you want another 8th grade hormal girl?? I have one I'd be willing to donate to a good cause!! :)
Oh...my....
I love how you open your home for all kinds of activities.
I know lives were changed and the Lord was pleased by all that went on there.
Post a Comment