And here is the ever patient Toonces enduring some sacred kitty/toddler bonding time.
And last but not least, Carter is completely fascinated with Daddy's motorcycle. As a special treat Mike will let him "ride the cycle" and honk the horn every now and then. What a great daddy. It blesses my heart to see how Carter worships Mike. I cannot imagine a better role model for my little man to strive to emulate. I have prayed that Carter would model his life after his Heavenly Father and his earthly daddy since before he was born, and it is such fun to watch him become more and more like Mike each day. I could not ask for more.

2 comments:
Super Cute...I'll have to agree that Mike is an awesome earthly father! You guys are awesome!
Love you all!
Gluoss
I demand more TOONCES. I honestly love that cat.
And it takes me back to when SNL was actually funny!
The first picture cracks me up where Toonces is lurking and you can tell he is trying to determine if being up there with Carter is a good idea or not!
Sincerely,
The Crazy Cat Lady
Post a Comment