Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Glorieta

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures in my beloved Land of Enchantment!

Sounds like a luverly weekend--so glad you had a chance for sweet time with your man!

Gluoss

Mark said...

Glad you had a great weekend! We went to the park Saturday, Carter was very happy to tell me "good climbing" and stills love the big tractor parked out there!

Brooke said...

Good for you two, looks like you had a fab-o time!

I have a suspicion that a good story from your weekend is brewing. Please save it for scrapbook night! Will it be that..... you fell in the lake and an elderly man in a wheelchair with one arm and a wonky glass eye rescued you? Or, or, or while shopping did you grope a man you mistakingly thought was Mike and it turned out to be a native american witch doctor AND now your eyebrows are falling out leaving the only obvious explanation being that he put a hex on you???
When it comes to you, zany Kristen, these are all plausible situations! But please save the details until we are face to face...so much gets lost in translation in the cyber world!

Brigitte said...

Hey these pictures are beautiful! You are fabulous self-portrait-takers. Proud of you guys for taking retreat time. I can't believe it's been 12 years since we took that trip to Glorieta with my parents.

Anonymous said...

Okay, the pictures are great and I'm glad you had a good time but what brought me much delight was Brooke's comment. I can't even imagine the two of you together.

Lori E. said...

Kristen, I loved the pictures and Glorieta has a special place in my heart. I love it there. I wish I could top Brooke's comment, but there is no way. I am getting caught up on your blog and did not want to just "blurk" LOVE IT!!!