Sometimes in life, a girl is lucky enough to find a friend that you can completely share your heart and hopes and fears with. Sometimes if you are particularly lucky that same friend is someone that you respect and admire a great deal and someone that you can giggle with until your sides hurt. I am so blessed to have a friend like this and today is her birthday. Brigitte has been my dearest friend since I met her in high school. We are as different as night and day, but all of the important stuff matches up! Sometimes in life distance separates good friends by continenets, but the amazing thing about a friendship like this is that miles cannot separate hearts! Know that you are loved today, dear friend. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Wow, friend. I can't believe my birthday made the famous Lewis blog. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for making my birthday so special! Don't know what I did to deserve you...
Soooo glad you, Mike and Carter will have some homecation time. Happy Thanksgiving!! Love, B
Post a Comment