Halloween creeps me out. It weirds me out to be going about your business at work or the grocery store and randomly encounter adults dressed like chickens or vampires or clowns. The whole thing makes me want to just look away- the way that you feel when somebody that you like trips in a crowded room. However, now that I am a mommy, I am much more willing to do the whole costume and carnival thing. And now that I am an official blogger, I am going to subject you to multiple images of my sweet little trick or treater!
Just for fun, here is our first Halloween. Mike told me that I could only dress him like food before he was old enough to protest!

This was his second Halloween! Unfortunately, the carnival was way past bedtime and we had a rather sad cowboy on our hands that evening!

This year, my parents brought back a pair of Lederhosen from their trip to Europe and I couldn't resist!


We went to a costume party last weekend and got a few cute pictures. Here he is with his face painted, and with his buddy, Mai!


The football toss was his favorite game at the carnival. Here he is with Uncle Ben at the football toss booth at church.

And with the cutest fireman on the planet (cousin Blake).


And finally back at home with mommy. There was a hair painting booth at the carnival, and Carter was so proud of his "red spikeys." You should have seen the tub after bath time last night! Yuck.

We did have one trick or treater (luckily it was Mai), and I didn't have any candy at the house, so I ended up giving her mandarin oranges and crayons. I guess that makes me that weird lady at the end of the block that gives out oranges!
Now it is November, which means that the real Holidays are right around the corner! I can hardly wait!!!
1 comment:
Both he and Blake look adorable - I hated not getting to see him.
Sorry Grace, Carter and Mai make a pretty cute couple..
Post a Comment