For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Oh man I wish my internet wasn't so slow. I can't watch it right now but I'll bet it's just about the cutest thing ever! Love the photos of Carter and Mai growing up!
5 comments:
Love the dancing...they would have little blond children!
That is just about one of the most adorable things i have ever seen!
Oh man I wish my internet wasn't so slow. I can't watch it right now but I'll bet it's just about the cutest thing ever! Love the photos of Carter and Mai growing up!
I thought I was smiling but then realized that I had tears on my face, this is priceless!
This just melted my heart. I love these two kids more than words and the thought that we could be sisters makes me almost jump out of my chair.
Post a Comment