Carter and Mai are the best of friends. They have been since they were born. They honestly love each other and are so kind to each other. Recently Carter has been asking a lot of questions about marriage. He told me yesterday that when he is a grown up, he will wear a black suit and Mai will wear a princess dress and they will kiss and be married. Nothing would make me happier!
It is so much fun to watch these two together because they are genuinely courteous and sweet to each other. Mai got to spend the night on Thursday, and they spontaneously decided to have a dance. They asked me to put on music and danced for almost 30 minutes. I was lucky to get some of it on video. Watch it until the end- there is a sweet little bow. I love it. Then just for grins I posted some pictures of the two of them growing up together. This will be good stuff for the rehearsal dinner one day!