Have I mentioned lately how completely smitten I am with these two kiddos?
Here is Evyn chowing on a banana. She won't touch a bottle, but will gladly inhale any solid foods that you give her.

Carter's preschool teacher is Mrs. Lewis and we love her already. He thinks it is super fun that we have the same last name. I think it is great that when she came over for his home visit she was good with him dressing up like a pirate and dipping his cookies in his milk. I think this is going to be a fabulous year for him at school! Seriously, how cute is she?

Evyn has decided that sitting is completely over-rated when you could stand. She pulls up on anything that she can reach! Then she smiles at you like she is just so proud of herself.

Carter has rediscovered his tool bench and tools and has so much fun building for us.

He also loves to take pictures with his sister. He is so proud of her. I just love to see the two of them together. Incidentally, this was the first time that Evyn had her hair all the way up in dog ears. Pretty cute, no?

And last but not least, I love the face that she is making in this picture! Her eyes just twinkle. She is such a sweet little girl!
10 comments:
I miss your monkeys! and I miss you too! that last pic of e is too cute.
Beth goes to my church and I just love her! I told her to look out for Carter I was hoping he would have her! Such cute kiddos so much fun!
Sweet pics! Grant's going to have Ms. Lewis too...but on opposite days from Carter :(
Can't wait to hear how preschool goes! How cool that the teacher visits your house! Sweet, sweet photos.
Sweet, sweet photos!
I'm telling you, I just love little boys. Even as they get older....they still maintain their little boy mannerisms. Evyn looks more and more like Carter!
Wonderful pics!! Yes, you will have a fab year with Mrs. Lewis! So excited for you all!
You will love Beth! She is great!! He'll be upstairs with me before you know it!
such cute pics!
unuh... no. that last picture of evyn is toooooo cute! omg.
Post a Comment