On Friday morning, I got up to feed Evyn. When I came back downstairs, this is what I found. The big bear (Spike) is mine and I am pretty protective of him. The little bear is Carter's and he felt like the two of them needed some snuggle time. He told me "Baby bear loves his mom and wanted her to hold him." Awww.
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Never a dull moment.
Life with kids is always an adventure. You just never know what you are going to come home to or wake up to. This is what I found when I came home from work on Friday. Carter is wearing his viking shield, and daddy's motorcycle helmet with two darts stuck on so he could be an alien. What family doesn't need their very own alien viking?

On Friday morning, I got up to feed Evyn. When I came back downstairs, this is what I found. The big bear (Spike) is mine and I am pretty protective of him. The little bear is Carter's and he felt like the two of them needed some snuggle time. He told me "Baby bear loves his mom and wanted her to hold him." Awww.
Here you see the young Dr. Lewis doing a minor medical procedure on "Whizzer" the dog. Please note that he is wearing rubber gloves and his t-ball medal.
And last but definitely not least is Evyn. She is anything but the typical girlie girl, and I love that about her! Her "happy noise" is this super intense growl. It is completely unfeminine but so stinking funny. She does it all the time when she is happy. And, check out this morning hair. I promise that I put her to bed every night neatly combed and groomed, and this is how she wakes up! There is no better way to start the day than with this precious little wild child. I love her so much.
On Friday morning, I got up to feed Evyn. When I came back downstairs, this is what I found. The big bear (Spike) is mine and I am pretty protective of him. The little bear is Carter's and he felt like the two of them needed some snuggle time. He told me "Baby bear loves his mom and wanted her to hold him." Awww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have to say that I'm sure Carter is never bored. He seems to entertain himself so well!
I'm loving the morning hair!
Evyn totally looks 2 years old in that picture with her big-haired self! I love it, especially because I can relate to the morning big-hair issues. :) Love watching Carter play. He's so creative!
loving the big hair and viking helmet. I heart those kiddos
that kid has got to be one of the most creative little boys i know! evyn...i LOVE your hair...that picture just makes me laugh! too cute!
I know the put them to bed nice and put together to wake up with a bushed out mess. Seems to happen on Sunday mornings too for some reason! Love those curly headed babies.
I just adore that creative little Carter! There's nothing as sweet as a kid w/ imagination. Except maybe a kid w/ ridiculously cute bed head.
Post a Comment